Dogwood: A Journal of Poetry and Prose will be accepting submissions of poetry, fiction, and nonfiction beginning Sept. 1, 2011 for our 2012 Dogwood Prize. Announcement of winning entries will be made in Spring 2012. Winners and Finalists to be published in Spring 2012 Issue of Dogwood
Please use our online submission manager, powered by Submishmash.
- Submit fiction and nonfiction of up to 25 pages.
- Submit up to three poems (max ten pages).
- Please double space and use 12-point font.
- Reading period ends Oct. 15, 2011.
- Include a brief bio in your cover letter on the submission manager.
- No name should appear on the manuscript itself.
- Simultaneous submissions allowed if Dogwood is notified of acceptance elsewhere.
- Previously published work is not eligible.
- Please mail your $10 reading fee per prose entry or group of three poems. Make check payable to Fairfield University, write the name of your entry and the genre on the memo line of the check, i.e. “Reflections (nonfiction)”
Mail entry fee to:
Sonya Huber, Editor
North Benson Rd.
Fairfield, CT 06824-5195